July 13-20, 2002
What did I bring with me?
- Canon D60 Digital SLR
- Sigma 14mm/2.8 Wide Angle Lens
- Canon 50mm/2.5 Compact Macro Lens
- Canon 16-35/2.8L USM Lens
- Canon 70-200/2.8L USM Lens
- 2 Canon 550EX Speedlights
- 1 1GB IBM Microdrive, 1 RiData 512 MB CF Card
- Minolta DIMAGE X Digital Camera, 128MB SD Card
- UK Germany D30/D60 aluminum housing
- UK Germany 6" Dome Port
- UK Germany Flat Port for 50mm Macro Lens
- UK Germany Port Extender for 16-35 (defective)
- 2 Ikelite DS-125 Strobes
- ULCS Subal Tray
- ULCS Strobe Arms
- Hartenberger Maxi Compact Dive Light
- Panasonic R1W Sub-Notebook
- Chargers for D60 batteries, cell phone, strobes, and computer
... and one big Pelican case to hold it all.
I'm getting better at packing for dive trips. I used to do everything in my power to avoid checking in a third bag, but it now seems necessary. I'm just glad I don't abuse cargo space as badly as Watt and Fleetham do; they each checked in four large coolers/cases for the extended trip. :)
We had 28 cameras (16 of them were digital) on board, including six digital SLRs (5 x Canon D60, 1 x Fuji S1 Pro) and four UK Germany D60 housings.