Your a looser [sic]

This is HI-LARIOUS (I've ripped off a thread in the comments section of another really funny page, which I found on glenda's site). ok. now i'm really burning up. this fever is RAGING!
----

Ding youve got mail...ding your stupid as hell..ding your on AOL...rofl..oops
sorry morons that use aol...hehehehhe

Posted by: Death to M$ at March 25, 2003 02:36 PM

In response to:
Ding youve got mail...ding "your" stupid as hell??
..ding "your" on AOL...rofl..oops sorry morons that use aol...hehehehhe

whos the idiot now? i cannot believe people do not know the difference between "your" and "you're" I guess thats why the pay is so low, this world is full of idiots who think they're smart.

Posted by: 3rd grader at March 25, 2003 07:14 PM

In response to:
> whos the idiot now? i cannot believe people do
> not know the difference between "your"
> and "you're" I guess thats why the pay is so
> low, this world is full of idiots who think
> they're smart.

You'd think if you were to criticize someone else's grammar you would be careful not to make mistakes yourself. The word is spelled "whose" not "whos".
sd (this site rules)

Posted by: sd at March 25, 2003 08:39 PM

please excuse me for excluding the ' in "who's." I was typing in such a furious pace, that i missed that.
but in response to the idiot who posted above me:

[You'd think if you were to criticize someone else's grammar you would be careful
not to make mistakes yourself. The word is spelled "whose" not "whos".]

"Who's" is the contraction of who is (state of being):

eg. Who's at the door?

whereas, "Whose" is the possessive form of who (showing possession):

eg. Whose book is that?

so before you critize somebody about critizing somebody else, please make sure you passed 6th grade english first.

sd, you're such a dumb fuck that you'll probably be the perfect canidate for the job. well actually, you might have competition from that schmuck who does not know the difference betweeen "your" and "you're."

Posted by: 3rd grader at March 25, 2003 09:58 PM

"canidate" teehee

Posted by: 4th grader at March 25, 2003 10:21 PM

"critize"

All we need is for someone to type "You're such a "looser" and
that should account for most of the typical misspellings made by internet writers.

Posted by: teacher at March 25, 2003 10:36 PM